Monday, October 25, 2010

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

Hosted by Sheila at book journey; join the fun!


 
Books I Finished Last Week: 
The Christmas Gift by R. William Bennett (review is posted)

Books I'm Reading:
Tempering Your Child's Tantrum by Dr. James Dobson.  A very short manual on discipline that a friend recommended after I confessed my frustration over my child's tantrums.
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen.  Our YA Book Club selection.  So far, I like it!
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.  I'm halfway through.  At least now I've met Max, so there is more of a plot.  I haven't given up on it!
Personality Plus for Parents by Florence Littauer.  I've barely cracked it open, but I think I'll like it.

Goals for This Week:
Finish reading Tempering Your Child's Tantrum and This Lullaby and post reviews of each.

Heather

4 comments:

  1. Great reading week. I've enjoyed Sarah Dessen's books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are able to persevere with The Book Thief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted a review for "Estrella's Quinceanera," a story of a Latina girl planning her 15th birthday party.

    posted on http://livinlavidalatina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Book Thief is a tough one. Hope it works out for you.

    http://deadtreesandsilverscreens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some comment love.