What I liked about this book:
- a character I could easily connect with
- her love for her family
- the poem "Why I Am a Lot Like a Horse" Funny name, but seriously I like this poem! (I would print it here for you, but I'm afraid I'd be banished to copyright jail, so please grab the book and read it yourself.)
- It is the FIRST book I've read in one day--woo-hoo! (Yes, I'm a slow reader.)
- April Halprin Wayland's writing tips at the end of her novel
- the ouija board
- the drawn picture of a topless girl...with nipples. I'm just saying, it was unnecessary.