Monday, July 26, 2010

A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker

Summary: Fiona and the rest of the senior class must survive the mandatory Marriage Preparation Course in order to graduate.  Oh yeah, and Fiona is matched with the biggest jerk in the school.

I read A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker because Melanie gave it such a great review.  It wasn't what I expected (a good clean read), but it was an enjoyable, laugh-out-loud funny book.  And that about sums it up.

Best Part of the Book: the Hamlet quotes!
Worst Part of the Book: the promotion of homosexuality.

Heather

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed this book, even if it wasn't quite what you were expecting. It's one of my favorites this year! I read it at the perfect time for me, right after I'd come off of reading some serious reads and needed a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some comment love.