Monday, October 11, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Hosted by Sheila at Book Journey; join the fun!


Books I Finished: None

Reviews I Posted: Enthusiasm by Polly Shulman


Books I'm Reading Now:  
  • Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder (audio) 
  • The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (audio)
  • Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta

Did you guys have a great holiday weekend?  My family attended a family reunion in Indiana.  Sleeping in a hotel with little kids...aye yigh yigh!  However, I managed to fit some reading into the weekend through audio books in the car and on my ipod.

Heather

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow - the little house books on audio! I hope they are good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep TRYING to get my Not So Bebe Girl Autumn to bring "The Book Thief" back from her dad's house so I can read it! Off to read a review or two!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Little House books, and was able to go to Pepin WI a couple of years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audio books are perfect, aren't they? Introducing them to my kids while the kids were young was one of my best parenting moves.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some comment love.