|Hosted by callapidder days|
The time frame for this challenge is from today until December 22nd. So here are books I'd like to read in that time. I'm aiming high!!!
For Aussie Author Challenge
- Tomorrow, When the War Began by John Marsden
- The Book Thief or I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak
- Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
- Growing Grateful Kids by Susie Larson (finish)
- Crazy Love by Francis Chan
- Personality Plus for Parents by Florence Littauer
- Up a Road Slowly by Irene Hunt
- Lincoln, a Photobiography
- Richard III by Shakespeare
- The Two Gentlemen of Verona by Shakespeare
- Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
- Pollyanna (re-read)
- Mexico by Melody Carlson
- Enthusiasm by Polly Shulman
- Anna and the French Kiss
- a Rebecca Stead novel (I re-read When You Reach Me)
- The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
- Park's Quest by Katherine Paterson
- Carpe Diem by Autumn Cornwell (re-read)
- Sisterchicks go Brit by Robin Jones Gunn
- Finding Father Christmas by Robin Jones Gunn (re-read)
- another Christmas book--any suggestions?
- Under a Maui Moon by Robin Jones Gunn (finish)
- Tumtum and Nutmeg, Adventures Beyond Nutmouse Hall by Emily Bearn
- any other suggestions?
- Read all the book selections for the Midday Connection Book Club for this time period.
- Read all the book selections for my YA Book Club for this time period.
- Read to the boys a half an hour each weekday.
- Post a review for each book I read.